Can Message Box retain messages?

tbodine lvhdgc7 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:27:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

Don't believe I have any frontscript gobbling up the arrow keys. I re-opened
LiveCode to a different stack with no key coding at all, and it also behaves
the same way. (Up/down arrows jump left/right over the line in the message
box output, but do not scroll the box's output history as I'd hoped.)

No matter. On advice from Chris, I rolled my own Log substack as a palette
and now send things to a handler that puts them into a field there. Works
like a charm.

Thanks,
Tom Bodine