Staying on a field

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 23:43:35 EDT 2011

Since I don't know how you are trapping, executing, and locking your
messages, I cannot begin to answer your question.
A sample stack from you would be the best bet, unless you are up for a
cycle of many emails that dance around a possible solution.

Looking forward to your sample stack.

On May 5, 2011, at 8:23 PM, Bill Vlahos wrote:

> Jim,
>
> How do I test for the "dialog" condition? I don't see anything in
> the dictionary for it.
> Funny thing is I always get the answer dialog after I go to the new
> card even though it should execute it first.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas