Finding Tips

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 20:36:00 EDT 2011

I believe he accesses xml files.
>> Björnke von Gierke's "BvG Docu"
has gone through some updates over the years
He did a Saturday  Live Livecode presentation about 2 months ago.
Hopefully he will chime in and give you a better view of the 'behind
the scenes' from his perspective.

I think he uses both static files and adds his own updates and note
saving abilities.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas