Staying on a field

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed May 4 13:07:45 EDT 2011

Thanks Bill.   I had tried searching for "date" before starting on my own
date validation function but didn't find the "is a" reference - I now
realise searching the dictionary only looks for things in the Keyword
column.

Are there any utilities out there to search the dictionary on something
other than the keyword?  There is so much information in there but it's hard
to find it sometimes.

Pete