LiveCode tutorials or guides in french?

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Wed May 4 08:29:26 EDT 2011

Hi Josep,

Frederic Rinaldi use to translate the Rev 1.1 or 2.0 version of the Runrev official documentation. Should be still available somewhere.

About the concepts :

ISBN 2-10-000199-X HyperCard 2 - Jean jacques GREIF Edition P.S.I / DUNOD dans la collection MémoMac.

Dunod/PSI "HyperTalk" by Jean-Jacques GREIF (1992)

HTH,