How to delete a single customkey?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue May 3 18:32:09 EDT 2011

Well, this is an old thread, likely long settled, but what the heck!

If your customkey is named "victimList" and it's a property of a card then

set the victimList of this card to empty

-or-

set the victimList of card ID 4225 to emtpy

-or-

set the victimlist of <long name of object> to empty.

And so on.

Your customkey can be a property of a stack, button, field, etc., if you desire.

Did you want something this simple? Maybe too obvious for the big boys and girls...

I never learned how to use arrays, though I have the general idea. Sometimes I find it handy to store a value or some simple data in one or more customKeys. There are other ways to do it, of course.

Often when I post a message like this, I get something wrong. If I did this time, I imagine I will be corrected soon.

Cheers,

Tim