Xmarks for Safari interferes with RevWeb installation

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 3 11:37:03 EDT 2011

http://quality.runrev.com/ if you have an account. Otherwise just send it to
support at runrev.com.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems

LiveCode Resources for Developers: http://livecode.bluemangolearning.com

Get SQL Yoga as part of the Omegabundle for LiveCode 2011: Save 85% on
essential tools for LiveCode development - omegabundle.com.