iOS scroller blocking 2nd touch event

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue May 3 05:22:01 EDT 2011

 I am using 4.6.1 but I hadn't experimented with "canCancelTouches".   I don't completely understand how / why the messages are being delivered (or not) but was able to get it working by turning off the "visible" property of the scroller when the first touch event was triggered.  This allowed a second touch to reach the target. Thanks for the suggestions... "canCancelTouches" put me on the right track.
--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)