LC in Education

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon May 2 23:03:38 EDT 2011

Greetings, all!

We had not one but TWO lovely little LC in Education presentations at the
conference (the second of which featured Larry Lesler showing us something
he's working on, and which went on for two straight hours!) and, as a
means of keeping all the educators or those using LC in some sort of
educational setting or other use connected and in communication with one
another, have established a Facebook group which I hope many others will
join and find useful:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode-in-Education/198010186903117

Thanks to everyone who attended and participated!

Judy