on-rev writing to

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun May 1 16:17:45 EDT 2011

Thanks, Sarah,

To complicate this I will be writing these files from within an LC app from different clients computers so that each clients app will create (if not present) a folder for them and then write a prefs text file, a text file and some images.

I guess I can look into an iRev file. I just didn't get very far in understanding the 'best' ways to go about that.

Thank you for looking into this for me.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net