novice question re "marked" and customkeys

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 31 16:44:01 EDT 2011

Never mind I can use the number of this card. Apparently the ID returns the ID of the first card the group was placed on. The number returns the actual number of the card being shown!! As an aside, the name also returns the name of the first card of the group.

May I say that this behavior is really whacky??? Or maybe I do not understand.

Bob