novice question re "marked" and customkeys

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Mar 31 13:47:12 EDT 2011

One possibility would be to maintain a list of the "barked" cards somewhere, maybe in a custom property of your main stack.  You could do that with a setProp handler for "barked" that added the card ID to the master list if the property was set to true and removed it if it was set to false (assuming "barked" is a custom property).

Once that list is in place, write some simple list navigation handlers like goNextBarked, goPrevBarked, etc.

Pete Haworth