mileage -- re tax time

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Thu Mar 31 11:23:52 EDT 2011

How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> on March 31, 2011 at 5:25 AM -0700 wrote:
>A little utility I put together that I use for totaling deductible
>milage for tax purposes. Enter a "from" address and a "to" address,
>click a button to fetch the mileage for that trip (uses Google Maps
>and parses the HTML), click another button and add the trip to a
>cumulative list of trips, with total mileage updated as you go.
>
>Available for anyone who might find it useful, at:
>http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/mileage.rev.zip
>
>Let me know if there are problems....
I built an app like this some time ago using the free google api.  Be aware, however, that there is a maximum number of calls that google allows per hour from unique ip addresses.
This means that you will likely be OK for your personal use, but not for commerical use.

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.