Very slow in edit mode

home at quick-calcs.net home at quick-calcs.net
Wed Mar 30 12:39:52 EDT 2011

> Kev, on the off-chance that you may have exceeded the number of datagrids on a single card that anyone has tested, I would duplicate your stack and then remove one or more until things appear to function more timely.
>
> Just a thought!

Thanks Joe, I deleted them one by one and it gradually got better and better.  When they were all gone it was going like a beoing.

So the problem definitely seams to be related to the datagrids somehow.

However, I've created another card with the same number of datagrids on it and that seams to work OK though, so I don't think it can be the datagrids themselves that are causing the problem ?

I'm 99.9% sure its something I've done.

Do any controls there use graphic effects?

Thanks Richard, but there are no graphic effects.

I'm using the datagrids to store numeric tables so I can interpolate values from them.  It was quite easy to programme it this way.  Maybe there is a better way to do it ?