Menu Icons?

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Wed Mar 30 10:24:02 EDT 2011

I believe it was possible in HyperCard back in the pre-OS X days using a
commonly available XCMD. I remember going through the menu creation options
and seeing icons of various sizes in there.

But these OS X days, I've never once seen an icon in a menu. Is it even
possible now? If it is, I'd advise against it... It's definitely not
standard UI practice.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity