Live LiveCode event #16 (Wrapup)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 29 21:55:08 EDT 2011

On 3/29/11 8:44 PM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> Other then that, do you get any flash to work? for example
> youtube.com, justin.tv or flash ads (any site)? do you have the wmv
> for mac plugin installed? any adobe software other then flash? what
> about shockwave? ad blocker? special network setup like custom
> firewall, proxy or vpn?

All other sites work. In fact, the pages you posted with the event
videos have flash ads running just fine next to the black boxes that
won't load. While I was looking at a black rectangle, a Legos Star Wars
ad was irritating me just to the right.

I checked the site's support area. It only says we need Flash. No other
info.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com