Live LiveCode event #16 (Wrapup)

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 21:44:08 EDT 2011

Wow that is weird. I go out on a leg and guess you and Jacqueline both use mac os x? Maybe that is the problem :P

(actually both Mark and me watch it on mac os x, and we never had problems, but not every installation is the same of course)

Other then that, do you get any flash to work? for example youtube.com, justin.tv or flash ads (any site)? do you have the wmv for mac plugin installed? any adobe software other then flash? what about shockwave? ad blocker? special network setup like custom firewall, proxy or vpn?