Live LiveCode event #16 (Wrapup)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 29 19:26:45 EDT 2011

I see it from time to time too! Reloading the page usually wakes it up. Im going to take a wild guess and say that sometimes web sites use proxies or use services that use proxies for their media assets. This will play holy havoc on certain content filters out there which check for someone pulling a kind of shell game with the URL and get upset if it thinks that is happening. It's possible that Firefox actually does some basic checking on it's own.

Bob