Live LiveCode event #16 (Wrapup)

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 16:35:53 EDT 2011

The sun is pleased with you and brings you these resources:

Keith (who isn't a system admin), gave us a smart presentation about how to set up revServer, and some basic revServer coding. Watch a replay in 3 parts:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13582480
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13582512
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13583293

Download a PDF and example code for the revServer presentation:
http://blog.livecode.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/keithrevserver.zip

Then, Colin showed some fancy image data tricks, including collision detection for a car racer (copy now for your iOS game):
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13583609
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13584248

Stacks that use the imageData:
http://blog.livecode.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/imagedataStacks.zip

Check in again next week, or the sun will frown!

Also read the blog for more replays and materials: http://livecode.tv