best data format

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Tue Mar 29 00:14:03 EDT 2011

Thanks again, great comments.

In my case the data only lives on the server, so I want it to disappear when
the app quits.

I like Trevor's idea of using sub stacks.  This makes a lot of sense.  Heck
you even use cards to store the data, although I think arrays are probably
better.  Looking forward to your preso, Trevore. I will be watching over the
internets  :>)

I also really like Kee's approach to using to setting a time to live on the
rows.  This is exactly the kind of thing that I was thinking about. In my
case, I have mod count for each record and I can always check it against the
DB before displaying it.  If the mod count is old I can pull it down from
the DB.

This is great stuff!

Thanks

Todd Geist