Accessing customised columns in a datagrid

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 28 13:37:36 EDT 2011

One small problem with this.  It works as described but setting the property back to false does not get rid of all the datagrid controls in the application browser.  Tried refreshing it (and Refresh Data grid in the datagrid inspector) but I had to quit LC and restart to get the aplication browser display back to just showing the datagrid.

Pete Haworth