Accessing customised columns in a datagrid

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 28 12:46:06 EDT 2011

Trevor,
One other quick question for you.  I've customised a column to contain a check box.  All works fine but I can't get the checkbox to be centered in its column using the justification options in the column inspector.  How can I center a check box (it doesn't have a label and I've sized to be just the size of the actual checkbox itself).  Can this be done by script/message box?

Thanks,

Pete Haworth