Accessing customised columns in a datagrid

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Mar 25 13:25:14 EDT 2011

I have a datagrid with a column I've customised to include an option menu.  As I understand it, the row template for the datagrid includes the option menu and the datagrid makes copies of it for each visible line in the datagrid.

In order to debug some issues I'm having, I need to take a look at some custom properties of the option menu copies (they could be different in each copy) but I can't find a way to bring up the Inspector dialog for them since they're not listed in the application browser and even with Select Grouped enabled, I can't select them in the IDE.

Any ideas on how to bring up an Inspector dialog for these option menu copies?

Pete Haworth