iOS quit app message?

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Mar 24 23:54:18 EDT 2011

Hello Gerry and Jacqueline,

I'm interested in this as well.  I haven't been successful at catching the "shutdown" message and ended up needing to add "save" routines in some places I would rather not have. (Though saving seems to happen very fast.)

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/