Urban Airship in LC

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Mar 24 23:17:12 EDT 2011

Has anyone used Urban Airship yet in LC for Push Notification?

Where do we stand on encode and decode for JSON? (U.A. says "Every language under the sun has libraries to encode and decode JSON.")

This is fairly new to me but I am jumping in so any help is appreciated.

From Urban Airship:
"JavaScript Object Notation is the simple serialization format used when communicating with our API. Every language under the sun has libraries to encode and decode JSON, and there are tools like JSONLint to help validate that you’re sending data we can understand."

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net