RevIgniter is Fabulous!

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Mar 24 21:19:21 EDT 2011

I am not using revigniter yet but I downloaded it and have been reading
since your post.  I am really new to web programming and irev has very
little info unless they wrote documentation I don't know about so I have
been learning web basics from other sources.

Thanks for the reply and the offer to see your code.  I will probably take
you up on that offer when I learn more.

-=>JB<=-