use-livecode Digest, Vol 90, Issue 41

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 23 15:13:05 EDT 2011

Ask and you will receive!
I sent this on the 22, Loaded 4.6 today and my problems are solved. When I indicate the folder of my text,image,audio file in the standalone setup all the files are loaded directly. In  the Mac OS, Windows and the iPad IOS. Not only that but all of them are accessed from the Standalone setup.
The iPad runs fine, with a only a little few tweaks still needed.

Thanks to the whole team!!!

Ed