Revlet - how to get back to the main stack from a substack?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 10:51:53 EDT 2011

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't seem to be able to pop a card that's in a different stack - but maybe I just have my syntax wrong.
Any chance you could provide an example line of code that you know successfully pops a revlet's main-stack card from a script on a substack object?
Thanks,
Keith..