Weird script behaviour (was libUrlDownloadToFile & urlProgress)

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:38:59 EDT 2011

Jacqueline,

As I mentioned, it goes crazy. Setting a breakpoint in the referring button script jumps me to the top line of the card script, but not to the handler being called. The trace shows that LiveCode is attempting to evaluate every line of code in the card script, starting from the top, and including blank lines.

Gerry

-- http://gerryorkin.com