Table field names

Tim Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Tue Mar 22 13:06:13 EDT 2011

Bob,

I'm using the "Basic Table Field".  I tried the selectedObject, but I get nothing.

Here..

1...create 3 fields, one a regular Text Entry Field and two Basic Table Fields.

2...give each field a name

3...put this in the card script:

on rawKeyUp keyCode
   put the target
end rawKeyUp

4...click in each field, in turn, and type a character.

Typing in the text entry field will result in it's name showing in msg...typing in either of the basic table field results in "revCell-1,1" appearing in msg.  This is not very helpful when trying to identify WHICH table field the entry was made in.

MacBook Pro
Mac OS10.6.6
Rev Enterprise 4.5.0-dp-3