Table field names

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:58:18 EDT 2011

You can use focusIn and focusOut to keep track of which field is currently
selected, then you can do as you were to know which specific cell of the
current field is being modified.

If I understand how the table field works, when you select a cell to type
in, it pops up an overlay field named for line number and location so that
on completion of the edit it knows what position to poke the new data into.
 This is why if you modified your code to look for "the owner of the target"
it will point to the card because the edit box is a separate temporary field
not owned by the table field itself.

Hopefully focusIn and focusOut will help you out.