SQL and other databases

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 21 14:13:55 EDT 2011

Right, I'm slowly getting to grips with this.  So far, I've discovered that table names/column names should be enclosed in back ticks not double quote characters and that SQLite AUTOINCREMENT =  mySQL AUTO_INCREMENT.  Weems like all my tables are being created once I make those changes.  Next step will be try INSERTing data.

Pete Haworth