AW: OT: Japan

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Tue Mar 15 14:04:41 EDT 2011

Thank you for your concern, Tiemo. It seems all the world is
looking at Japan!

Yes, I suppose the radioactivity is getting worse. But I have
lived and worked here for 30 years. It is my home. Where am I
supposed to go? Anyway, (I know religion is verboten on this
list, but perhaps you will forgive me this once?), I am in God's
hands; in His care I do not feel I am in any risk. Anyway, I am a
TV cameraman. If I become radio active and glow in the dark, I
will no longer need a lighting assistant -- very convenient!! :-)

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan