Remote stack thinks it is corrupt

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Mar 15 12:51:28 EDT 2011

Looks like the previously announced file format change has failed it's
backward-compatibility test. Something about this was in the latest beta
notes.

This appears to be an item that should be discussed on the Improve list and
the team should know about this asap.

This is why "they" tell us that betas are 'not for production', but yet how
can we move up to the new features (and bugs) without some risk at some
point?

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA