Text as dragImage

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Mar 14 21:02:29 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm creating a utility in which I want the user to be able to drag text from one field to another. I've worked out the details of dragging and dropping the text, but I also want to have the dragImage be a translucent copy of the text being dragged. I thought I remembered a discussion here about how to do that, but I haven't been able to find it. Has anyone done this? The effect should be similar to what you get in iTunes when you drag song title to a playlist.

TIA,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University