OT: Japan

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Mar 14 16:47:10 EDT 2011

> On 14 Mar 2011, at 11:19, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
>
> > I think we have some LiveCode friends in Japan.
> >
> > The news are getting worse and hard to evaluate. Everything
> ok with you?

I do a lot of business in Japan, and my in-laws are in Tokyo. This quake hit
during spring break, so most kids were at home. Fortunately, everyone in my
extended family has checked in.

We've been watching a bit of Japanese TV, and some of the personal stories
coming out are nightmarish. There is also some prediction of another quake
in the next day or two.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President