3.14

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:39:57 EDT 2011

On 03/14/2011 10:32 PM, Judy Perry wrote:
> I'm in the US, but isn't there also the allusion to a slutty female?

Yes.

And by the way; when I was at school (1970's) in England, the fashionable
(and, as is usually the case with these, meaningless) saying was "real
men don't eat quiche".

Of course (or, probably we had better spell that 'coarse') we could
wander off onto
tangential topics such as what the word "couscous" means to a Saudi
Arabian male;
but then the list-Mum would probably feel an urge to say something
fairly coarse
herself . . .  :) So, let's leave sleeping tarts lie . . . ouch, ouch,
naughty Richmond.