Removing ListMagic from a stack - completely

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Mar 14 14:26:36 EDT 2011

You may want to check the stacks in use. If I am not mistaken, ListMagic inserts itself as a library stack, probably in the backScript. You will need to remove that. It may even be a substack in your main stack, I dunno. Also check if it's in your plug-ins.

I still had ListMagic inserted as a substack of my main stack, but was not getting any alerts. I had done something in the past to remove it from the message hierarchy, but don't remember what it was. I deleted the substack in the application browser and it no longer appears as a substack of my project.

Not sure if any of that helps you, but there you go.

Bob