LiveCode color map

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Mar 14 13:38:05 EDT 2011

Richmod wrote:
> Funnily enough that looks extremely similar to the old Metacard Color
Chooser without some of it useful features.

[1] It bears no resemblance whatsoever to the MetaCard color palette
[2] It is a MAP not a UTILITY

Apart from that, you are correct on both points.

Bob Sneidar wrote:

> Pretty cool. So now if I make this a library stack, could I assign colors
by the names in this stack? That would be cool.

Of course you can, Bob. You can set the color of any object by RGB, hex,
LiveCode name or even by a number. The purpose of this map is as an
investigation of layout and distribution only.

Hugh Senior
FLCo