revServer on Linux - was: How to configure RevServer support on Ubuntu Linux VPS under Plesk

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 09:38:10 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
The following blog entry now contains a 'working' how-to guide for configuring revServer on a Linux Ubuntu server, whether or not the box is:
• 32 or 64-bit
• Using the Plesk control panel
• A VPS (running the Plesk Power Panel/Virtuozzo) or a simple server

http://blog.clarityforsuccess.com/2011/03/livecode-revserver-on-linux-ubuntu.html

Hopefully, this might help fill the revServer documentation gap and save folks from having to trawl through the (great) advice within RunRev lessons and the list archives.
Best,
Keith..