[ANN] RunRevPlanet Search

Scott McDonald runrevplanet at smpcs.server101.com
Sun Mar 13 22:13:23 EDT 2011

There is a new search library for LiveCode. It is a commercial product, that
can add fast search abilities to your help stacks, or any other application
where you need to be able to search across the contents of the cards in a
way much better than the LiveCode find command.

There is a free demo stack that I tried to put on Rev Online, but it seemed
too big. (I couldn't get it to successfully upload, but maybe there was
another reason related to my Internet connection?)

It is a searchable reference with over 16,000 posts from this list. I find
it useful when I can't access Nabble, and maybe others will find it is handy
too.

You can get it from: http://www.runrevplanet.com/free-downloads.html

-----
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"