Having fits with the menu bar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 13 20:15:08 EDT 2011

On 3/13/11 10:06 AM, James Hurley wrote:

> The only one I will have some difficulty with is the Preference item.
> In the app I am working on there is no clear need for user
> preferences. Maybe I will add something like this: A couple of radio
> buttons with the choice:
>
> O -- I would prefer to lose 5 pound.
>
> O -- I would prefer to lose 10 pounds.
>
> Or maybe something about "Less filling" "Better tasting"

I think that'd be great. :) I mentioned before, I think, that my
favorite non-preference Preference dialog said something like "We are
nonjudgemental, we have no preference."

There's a way to disable the Preferences item in the system menu. I
can't remember exactly how (it's in the list archives somewhere) but it
may be as simple as just disabling the Preferences item in the menu
before building the standalone.

Re-reading my original response, I think I may have over-explained
things, since I know you're on a Mac. Hopefully posterity will find it
useful, I'm pretty sure you didn't need all that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com