> Importing big JPEGs goes wonky

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Mar 12 23:12:59 EST 2011

Unless you somehow got the data into a livecode image obbject, it was a different problem. I'm sure the result was not garbled, but you showing the result in livecode was then breaking them, or something similar?

On a totally, completely, super duper unrelated note, you probably will want to get the next version of LC...