Having fits with the menu bar

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Mar 12 18:05:12 EST 2011

My comment wasn't about the menu bar but where the items on the menus go.  LC moves the last item in your Help menu and the last two items in the Edit menu to different menus to accommodate the "guideline" as to where the About and Preferences menu items should appear. As you've found, you can break the HIG as far as the menu bar is concerned, but not which menus some items are placed on.

Pete Haworth