Arggggh. put Google maps URL weirdness

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:12:12 EST 2011

Could also use merge for this
Could have your default string stored in a property, load it into a global
on startup then use merge.
global gDefUrl
put the defUrl of this stack into gDefUrl
This would be in defUrl
http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=[[fld
"zoom"]]=8&size=512x512&maptype=roadmap&sensor=false

at which point it becomes
put url merge(gDefUrl) into someimage

Plus, if you do it this way, you can replace size and maptype with
placeholders too so they're all easily configurable on the fly.