Coding Challenge

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Mar 11 06:48:05 EST 2011

Hi Alex,

well what I need to do is to check if the relationship I am wanting to set is valid or not, before I write it to the database. I might not be clear enough. But my goal is not really to check for existing relations, but the validity of the data I am about to enter into the Database. So if there is no relation at all, any relation is valid. Direct relations are clear and indirect relations need to be checked for.

Maybe I just dot understand how I would use your script in that case.

Sorry for the confusion.

Malte