Writing Externals in Pascal?

Scott McDonald runrevplanet at smpcs.server101.com
Thu Mar 10 20:29:49 EST 2011

In my original post I said,

>Note, I have little free time for such a project, so even if there
>is significant interest, I make no promises about whether it will
>happen, or when.

While I did not expect it to take this long, the free time did finally
arrive and progress has been made.

A Pascal SDK for writing Externals for LiveCode *can* be done, and I will be
releasing the results of my investigation soon.

It will support the full Externals V3 API (which appears to be the most
recent API that RunRev have publicly released?) on Linux, OS X and Windows
using the Free Pascal Compiler.

-----
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"