Efficiency question for list modification

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Thu Mar 10 16:25:23 EST 2011

I didn't use that style because he mentioned he tried it without much
success. I tried it down on the straight-up 100,000 pass and it finished in
4 seconds. Hands down the fastest. I should have tried that on my own just
for completeness' sake.

I guess I was too taken with the faster results I got from chunking the
data. This happens to researchers that aren't careful about what they pay
attention to. It can lead to all sorts of horrendous things... Like
reporting positive results for psi experiments or homeopathy. :)

Hidden assumptions taint research results. My bad here.

The stack has been updated to include the fifth button that uses that style.
Result: 1 seconds. :)

 ~ Chris Innanen