Coding Challenge

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Mar 8 14:05:58 EST 2011

Would it work to assign "pseudo ages" to each of the people based on the given relationships, starting with the first?  In your example:

Malte (1000) is older than Bjornke(500)
Mark (1500) is older than Malte

Then you can sort by the age as others have suggested.  Seems to work well on this small sample size but I guess it could get pretty complicated to assign the pseudo ages if there is a large number of people.

Pete Haworth