Position of Answer Dialog

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 8 14:01:39 EST 2011

Okay so here is the thing. You can get into the script of the answer (or I assume the Answer Color) stack and fudge with the code, but I wouldn't recommend that, partly because you could hose it if not careful, and partly because there is a good chance the next time Revolution is updated you will lose your changes.

Another way would be to save the stack as, and then make it a substack of your own application. Then you could modify it to work the way you want. Create a handler called "myAnswer" in the stack script and call your copy of the stack, passing all the necessary arguments.

Almost the first thing the script does is figure out what the center of the current display is and set the position variable of the window there.

Note that I have not tried this myself, so I post my hearty disclaimer here that I am not responsible for any new gray hairs you may develop while in pursuit of this methodology. ;-)

Bob